by: Marty Sklar
We’ve all read about the experts: the artists, the scientists, the engineers―that special group of people known as Imagineers for The Walt Disney Company. But who are they? How did they join the team? What is it like to spend a day in their shoes?
Disney Legend Marty Sklar wants to give back to fans and answer these burning questions. When Marty was president of Walt Disney Imagineering, he created a list of principles and ideals for the team, aptly named Mickey’s Ten Commandments. Using this code of standards as his organizational flow, Marty provides readers with insights and advice from himself and dozens of hands-on Imagineers from around the globe. It’s a true insider’s look like no other!
Searching for that perfect gift for the #1 Disney fan in your life? Explore more behind-the-scenes stories from Disney Editions:
– Travels with Figment: On the Road in Search of Disney Dreams (By Disney Legend Marty Sklar)
– Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career (By Kevin Rafferty)
– Travels with Walt Disney: A Photographic Voyage Around the World (By Jeff Kurtti)
– Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food (By Marcy Carriker Smothers)
– Walt Disney: An American Original (By Bob Thomas)
– Disney A to Z: The Official Encyclopedia, Fifth Edition (By Disney Legend Dave Smith)
– Disney Facts Revealed: Answers to Fans’ Curious Questions (By Disney Legend Dave Smith)
– Disney Trivia from the Vault: Secrets Revealed and Questions Answered (By Disney Legend Dave Smith)
– My Pride: Mastering Life’s Daily Performance from Broadway’s Record-Breaking Lion King (By Alton Fitzgerald White)
– Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service, Revised and Updated Edition (By The Disney Institute)
Format: Hardcover – Used
Publisher: Disney Editions